A4Cloud @ CSA Congress EMEA: Workshop on Governance: Accountability-Compliance in the Cloud
Cloud Security Alliance (CSA) is hosting the Workshop on Governance-Accountability-Compliance in the Cloud at its upcoming EMEA Congress in Berlin.
Over the past few years, EU Stakeholders, EC, Industry, Research Institutions and SMEs have been focusing on the identification, creation and deployment of solutions that could facilitate the adoption of security solutions for cloud computing. The Workshop on Governance-Accountability-Compliance in the Cloud will bring together representatives from key players within the cloud community and provide the audience the opportunity to learn about the pragmatic tools and solutions proposed. They will also present the results achieved in the last three years by the industry and research communities. The workshop will showcase the latest practices and tools developed through Cloud Governance research and how they support the objectives of the Digital Single Market Communication Strategy.
The Workshop on Governance – Accountability-Compliance in the Cloud is co-organised by A4Cloud along with other EU funded consortia (Cloud for Europe, PICSE, SPECS and SLA-Ready). It will be held on November 16, 2015 from 13.00 to 18.00 at Fraunhofer FOKUS in Berlin (Kaiserin-Augusta-Allee 31 10589 Berlin). To register click here. For more information on the event, please visit here.
The EMEA Congress 2015 will present a number of notable and heavily debated presentations featuring some of the industry’s most progressive thought leaders, addressing the most critical issues in cloud computing.
This year’s event will feature keynote presentations by:
- Bruce Schneier, Security Guru and CTO, Resilient Systems
- Professor Radu Popescu-Zeletin, Professor Emeritus at the Technical University Berlin
- Founder of the Fraunhofer Institute for Open Communication Systems
- Pearse O'Donohue, Head of Cloud Unit at European Commission
- Matthew Goodrich, Director for the Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program (FedRAMP)
- Dr. Günther Welsch (BSI, head of Division "Coordination and Governance")